Thursday, June 16, 2011

Making Disciples While Chasing a Toddler...It is Possible

My beautiful friend Cleuse, and my baby girl
After I wrap up the Babywise Series, (soon) I will be doing a series on making disciples, and specifically on making disciples as a mother.

It is possible to make disciples (or a disciple) while chasing around a toddler. I promise! My husband and I have had the privelege to go through a wonderful disciple making program called DownLine where we learned about the bible, manhood/womanhood, and disciplemaking. We have been able to apply our passion for making disciples of all nations by volunteering with an international student group and teaching one international student each (Cleuse in the picture above) about the Bible and making disciples. It is a joy and a privilege, and they probably teach us way more than we teach them.

You can read more of our story on the DownLine Alumni Spotlight blog, as we are sharing our story there this month. 

"Make Disciples of All Nations"--Jesus


Also, check out the Women's DownLine Conference coming up in October. You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment