Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My New Business Adventure with Shaklee


Why Shaklee?

My husband and I have been brainstorming for quite some time about how I can make money from home. We are committed to doing whatever it takes for me to stay home with our baby girl. We have thought about a lot of different options, and even tried some, to no avail. When I heard about Shaklee it was a no brainer!

Shaklee has been around for decades and is proven to work! I love that they are a truly green company and cared about the environment before it was cool to. I love that they have amazing product lines and products that really work, and are SAFE and non-toxic. That is something that is really important to me. Also, I don't have to go broke buying their products. A major bonus!

I decided to start spreading the word about Shaklee to my family and friends and see if I have any success with Shaklee as a business to generate income. I figured I had nothing to lose so here I go! Please feel free to click around on the links and send me an email if you have any questions. (chalbond@gmail.com) I would be honored to have you as a customer. I am also looking to grow my team and I would love to talk about the possibility of working together!

Place Orders HERE
Become a Shaklee Member here

Welcome To Shaklee
About Shaklee
Shop Shaklee
Healthy Nutrition
Healthy Weight
Healthy Home
Healthy Beauty
The Business Opp

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your endevour! Praying it will be successful for you. I personally LOVE Shaklee products, especially their basic H2 Cleaner (which I plan to order from you this week). My friend (who was a geochemistry major in college) allowed her 3 year old to help cleanup the kitchen using it. Why not? If you feel safe enough to spray it on your floors and counters where hands and feet go (and we know hands and feet end up in little mouths), why would you not be okay with that same child spraying the product? If a cleaner needs a warning label on it...maybe it shouldn't be touching surfaces your kids touch. Love a safe, green, and effective product!

    ReplyDelete