Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why I Can't Make Mom Friends, & Birth Story Week

 

I first saw this video months ago and I can totally relate. Can you?


Also....Birth Story Week is coming up next week. I am looking for some of my readers to share their birth stories. If you had a natural birth or a home birth I am particularly interested in sharing your story. Please submit your story (reasonable in length) by Saturday May 7th at 10:00pm so I have time to edit and format them. Also if you'd like to attach a photo that would be great. You can email the birth stories to me at chalbond@gmail.com  (Also, if you have an adoption story you'd like to share I would love to post those as well)
Thanks so much! I look forward to reading them and sharing them!

2 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME!!! soo funny!! haha. thanks for this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi don't know if you want birth stories that are already published, but Viviana's is here: http://fountainlove.blogspot.com/2010/05/vivianas-birth-story.html You're welcome to use it if you want to; if you do, let me know, I'll grab a couple pictures for you. :-) This coming week should be fun!

    ReplyDelete