Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorite Things

Okay, so if you've seen the Oprah Show where she gives away her favorite things, that is not what I am doing...just listing some of my favorite things, brands, baby products so you can check them out. :)

Baby products:

Ergo Baby Carrier : This is by far my favorite baby carrier for infants. DD and I use it almost daily. We use it around the house, out on 3 mile walks, running errands, you name it. I have never had any back pain while using it. The support for the lower back is amazing and it is also so cozy for baby. It goes up to 35 lbs and the baby can ride on front, back or your hip. Love it!













Moby Wrap: Loved this carrier for newborn stage and for around the house when she was bigger. Although the back support is pretty good, I have found the Ergo to be better. Still, the Moby is way better for your back than most other carriers on the market. I loved the Moby because the baby is so close and snug, and the Moby really is so cute and comes in so many colors and designs. So you can truly accessorize with it!















Miracle Blanket -Baby Swaddling Blanket -Beige
We absolutely loved the Miracle Blanket. It made swaddling so easy and there are pieces of material that even keep their arms in place so they can't break free. I swear it added a good two hours onto her sleep at night when she was a newborn. Great for soothing fussy babies too!

Cloud b Sleep Sheep - Four Soothing Sounds From Nature
We used our Sleep Sheep all the time. When she was little we used this at every sleep time and also at fussy times.

Exercise Ball
TKO Anti Burst Fitness Ball Set 75cm
DD loved to be bounced. I didn't get the great idea of using a bouncy ball until way too late, but will know better next time. This really saved the back and legs.

Flip Diaper with stay dry insert
We love our cloth diapers. I researched what felt like millions of cloth diapers and Flips had the best reviews and we love them. They are very absorbent and very easy to tote around since they have inserts you put in and out. Love our Flips!

Evenfo Farmyard Mega ExerSaucer
DD loves her Exersaucer and I do too! I usually put her in it while I shower and dry my hair so I am glad she loves it so much! I don't know what I would do without it.

We love B. Toys. I first discovered them at Target. They are so cute and so clever!  And 10 cents of every purchase helps get kids out of slavery. And their packaging is reusable and eco-friendly. Did I mention we love their toys? We just got her the toys to the left and she has had such a great time playing music and making noise!










Love the brand California Baby. I also came across them at Target. Their products are natural and safe, free of dangerous chemicals and carcinogens. And their diaper rash cream is cloth diaper compatible! We use California Baby for all of DD's cosmetic needs!










Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Milkmaid Tea, 16 Teabags/Box (Pack of 3)
Love this company and all their products, especially their organic tea. I regularly drink their Milkmaid Tea to help keep my supply up. They also have tea called Peaceful Mama tea to help with depression.

Melissa & Doug 100 Piece Wood Blocks Set
Love Melissa and Doug toys! I just love the classic wooden toys compared to the plastic everything these days. It just has a good feeling to it to be playing with wood. Something traditional about it that I love.

Cathy the Caterpillar, as we have named her. DD loves this toy and has since she was a newborn. Calmed many fussy car rides with this thing. And it is educational too. I love Leap Frog toys. It is nice to know that your kids can play and learn at the same time.











Well, I will have to do a separate post for books that DD loves...there are a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Great products.:) I love Melissa and Doug too! If you like wooden toys, you should check out Haba toys. They are European and a little pricey, but they are well made and worth it. We have the Cordoba blocks (they are so fun), the Nelly doll, and a few of the clutching toys. Ella loves all of the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete