Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big News for Misfit Baby

She is finally...


CRAWLING!
My misfit baby finally decided to start crawling at 10.5 months. I must admit the more time that passed the more worried I became that she would never crawl. Here are some pictures and a bonus picture of her adorable foot!




So life has definitely changed for me! But it is so much fun! She is also clapping and signing "all done". This is such a fun age!
 
At what age did your little one start crawling? How did your life change?

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Chalise, I am so excited for you guys! :) It is so fun to watch your baby get around, isn't it? Congratulations, little Brooklyn!! :) I can't wait to see her crawl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the next stage of motherhood - the toddler years! My first four boys all started crawling around the average age of 7 months, but #5...he pushed up on all fours at 4 1/2 months! No lie! I knew better than to encourage mobility, but he still ended up cross-crawling right before 6 months and walking at 10 months. He does have four big brothers to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadon crawled at 8 months. Reece didn't crawl until he was 11 1/2 months old! All he wanted to do was be on his feet scaling around furniture. I thought he might skip crawling all together, but he crawled for a few weeks and started walking on his first birthday. I was worried too, but he's just fine! Miss Vera is ready to crawl any day now, but hasn't quite taken off yet. She just scoots and spins around on her belly. She'll be 9 months in a week. Jadon and Reece both took their first steps on their exact birthday. I am waiting to see if Vera does the same. :) Brooklyn is so luscious in that pink tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! They all crawl in their own time and some skip straight to walking :). Aaron started at 5.5 months and has been so happy being able to get to where he wanted but it sure does add a lot of work for the Momma :).

    ReplyDelete