Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Good Friday Indeed


This week I have been reading through the different accounts in the gospels of the triumphal entry through the resurrection and I am so humbled and amazed by the love of God and the sacrifice of Christ.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Thank you for good Friday, thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me to absorb the wrath of God so I didn’t have to. You took my punishment so I could go free. You became sin for me so I could have your righteousness. What an amazing gift of love!


In Christ Alone video


There is a Fountain video

It's Friday, but Sunday's coming

Thank you Jesus that because of your blood I can be cleansed and have all my guilty stains washed away!!! Thank you Jesus!


Have a blessed holiday weekend. See you after Easter. I pray you enjoy worshipping our Risen Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment