Saturday, April 9, 2011

Why I'm Not Babywise...Guest Blog?

Whew, I think I bit off more than I can chew with this series. Right now I am taking some time to pray through where I want to go from here. I started rereading Babywise last week and underlining all the things I want to address and I see that I could quickly end up writing a book. Well, I wasn't planning on writing a book, but as you can tell by now I am rather long winded. I am going to try my hardest to just address the things that bother me most and leave the rest alone. There are other websites I can refer you to if you want a more thorough critique.

I was wondering if any of you moms out there have similar stories to mine and would like to guest blog. It can be something you already shared about on your blog, and you can also share your post on your blog. I don't care about having "exclusive rights" to you post for a certain amount of time. I just want to share with my readers more personal stories and buy myself some time to continue to pray through the next few posts I will be sharing. It would mean so much to me and the rest of my readers if you would be willing to share your story. Any takers? Leave me a comment letting me know you want to guest blog and then you can email the post to me at chalbond@gmail.com . Or if you have already shared your story on your blog and you just want to provide me with the link that will work too! Thanks :)


In the meantime, you can catch up on the Why I'm Not Babywise Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment