Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Royal Wedding


I might not be a princess or a queen, but I sure did marry a Prince Charming. Here is my "royal wedding" in pictures. 

Before the Wedding:




 Walking down the aisle:


Worship service: 
Rachelle read How Great Thou Art
I walked in to How Great Thou Art
Rachel read Colossians 1 about the supremacy of Christ
These lovely ladies sang In Christ Alone


 Ben's dad reads Ephesians 5
Nick gives us our charge from Genesis 1 and Ephesians 5


 Brad reads Romans 3
Jamus preaches on Salvation through Christ alone
Worship with Kelly and Rachelle to There is a Fountain, and I Stand Amazed
Exchanging of the rings, and wedding vows


 We take communion as a couple
Then light the unity candle and pray as Annie and Kelly sing The Church by Derek Webb


 We are pronounced Man and Wife, you may kiss the bride!!! Woohoo!


 The new Mr. and Mrs. Bondurant


 The wedding party


 The license: it's official!


 Ben learned to waltz for our first dance to When I Said I do by Clint Black


 Cutting the cake!


 The cake


 Dancing! This is rare that Ben dances!


 Throwing the bouquet


 Leaving!








 Honeymoon to Pagosa Springs, CO




I am so blessed to be married to my Prince Charming for almost 3 years! August 23rd will be 3 years! 

1 comment: